Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ah, No Rain

Ah, at least this morning. Rained hard yesterday, but at least waited til after Stev and I got a chance to swim in our wonderful little pool. I could exercise my knee! Going to the orthopod today to have it checked, 2 weeks post op and I think I am doing fine! Ordered polypropylene pellets so I could polish up my tumbled stones. Wonder what they will look like? These are stones from our creek and land. They will be incorporated into jewelry and then be up for sale on etsy.com .

Loki(the dog) woke me up this morning and wouldn't let me get back to sleep. She wanted to play! at the ungodly hour of 7:30 am. Spent a lot of time on the etsy forum last night with great conversations. I really like all the the folks there.

Hey! I am going to be on an online column about "wild women" Wow! All I need to do is pick out a picture for her to use and my favorite product that I made. Oh no, they are all my favorite.
Can anyone pick for me? Go to : http://www.hemlockhollow.etsy.com and pick one for me! I really really like the "Reel Thing" Necklace.

Hubby is getting our bluetooth thingies ready to match our new phones we ordered. More new gadgets to play with again. He loves gadgets. And it is not like we have the money to spare, sigh.....

later....

No comments: