Monday, August 16, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I have certainly neglected my blog for almost a year now.  I am bad.  or lazy. or whatever. But here I am again!.  Since then I have taken a class at ETSU on beginning metalsmithing - this has started an obsession! For metalwork and stones! 

This fall I have enrolled in the intermediate class on metalsmithing.  Yay!! More metal hammering, I can use the rolling mill and the press at school! I should be able to make some textured metal.  Hee hee! What fun I can have.

It has been miserably hot and dry here in our holler.  The creek is down very low and the trout are having a hard time.  I have been feeding the ones in the pool below our creek overlook.  We have several good sized fish there!  And one I want to catch for a dinner.  Yup, they need to be caught to allow the rest to grow up.

Okay time for jewelry showing!!






And now one of my favorite pics from this summer!



What kind of person would I be if I didn't include Loki, our dog, in her favorite pose?

No comments: