Saturday, September 5, 2009

End of Summer

Here it is September already and I am not ready for it yet!  I didn't swim enough in the pool, I didn't take enough photographs and on and on.  But now the leaves will change and soon will come winter, when I will cozy up to the wood stove.

I did open up a new shop for vintage stuff!  Frog Pond Vintage.  I've been collecting stuff all my life.  It is time to clear some stuff out!  Ribbit!
 http://www.frogpondvintage.etsy.com

We have had lots of rabbits around the house, baby cardinals just learning to eat seeds, a family of crows.  But the turkey has not been back.  I think she is hiding for hunting season coming up!  

1 comment:

jenglo said...

Beautiful wildlife photos - thank you for sharing! It is pretty amazing that this summer is almost over...I feel like we need more of it!